Thursday, January 29, 2009

What am I going to do with my free time

I am officially done high school. I wrote my last high school exam Wednesday, and although I was happy to be done, it was wierd to think that after spending the last four and a half years of my life here, I will never be attending class in this school again. So with high school done with, in seven months i get to look foward to spending 4 more years of my life at another school, hurray(just a little sarcasm).

Training has slipped the last few days so that I could concentate on my exams, but now that I am done and have more time to devote to training I will get back on the wagon. Next week I have a swim meet, I havent really swam in the last week from being sick to exams so we will see how it goes. I have been running about 50km the last few weeks, most of it outside in -10 degree weather. I dont know about everyone else, but I have had it with winter, I cant stand to cold anymore, and the snow, oh the snow. We have so much that I am running out of places to put it after shovelling my driveway. The stacks have to be four feet high.

So until later,

CH

2 comments:

Jairus Streight said...

yet another reason why you need to come to victoria....

Anonymous said...

why don't you get a job?