Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Just knocking off the Miles

Not much has happened in the weeks since my last post. Training has had its ups, and its downs. My swimming hasnt felt right since the meet a few weeks ago. I just feel like a brick going throught the water. There is the odd set where I feel excellent, but most of the time I am just surviving. My arms have been sore for two weeks now, but that means that I am getting my endurance back, so not being able to lift you arms during workouts has its advantages.

On the bike, what can I say, It is not the most exciting thing in the world to be doing, but it has to be done. Andrew Woegerererererererererererer just picked is his need bike for the year, so we are going to hit some trainer sessions every week.

The run has steadily been improving. I started running with the London Runner Distance Club again, and over the past month i can really see an improvement. Two weeks ago was the first of two winter time trials. The conditions werent the best, but I still managed to be 20 seconds from my personal best. And since that time trial, I have felt better with each workout.

So until later,

CH

No comments: