Friday, April 17, 2009

What to do, What to do

Today is going to be a very long day. It started out with getting up at 4am in order to make it to Detroit for my 8am flight. I made it with plenty to spare. The 3 hour flight to Dallas was went smooth for the first 2 hours, then we hit so rough weather. It was a little nerve racking with the lightning coming every minute or so, but we got through it with only some minor turbulance and arrived in Dallas to torrential downpoor.

Once in Dallas I took a nap because i had a 2:30 layover. After a 45 minute nap i woke up to find out my 12:45 flight was cancelled. I got put on stand-by for a 1:40 flight, and booked a 5:10 flight. the 1:40 got cancelled, so i am about 20th on stand-by for a 3:30 flight. So it looks like I will be getting into Lubbock at 6:10, just in time for the mandatory 4pm race meeting. Awsome.

So as you can tell i am bored out of my mind. Its not like there is anything to do in an airport but wait, and i am tired of listening to music after 6 hours of it.

So until later.

1 comment:

llcooljay said...

gay, get some muscles.