Thursday, February 7, 2008

Update

Watching the show Lost right now, getting pretty exciting, i will have to do this during commercials. My shoulder is getting a little better. i am taking a week off from swimming to let my shoulder recover. I think that i may have pulled something when i got mangled in a wave during a body surfing session in Brazil. I leave for Florida on the 18 of February, so i am getting pretty excited to get away from all the snow. We just got about a foot, and i had to shovel the driveway and i can't wait to get away from it. I went to a local public school on Wednesday to talk about triathlon and it was my first time doing this. they seemed pretty interested to hear about my trips and my goals of becoming a future olympian. I am doing another talk to the local kids triathlon group, so we will see how that goes.

No comments: